Book your place on one of our courses by completing the appropriate Training Application Form below and returning it to the DISA Administration Office.
It is a condition of booking that payment must be made before the date of the course. Joining instructions will be forwarded direct to delegates approximately 2 weeks before commencement of the course, provided payment has been received.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Cancellations must be notified to DISA by email to:email@example.com
• Cancellations made 30 working days (Mon-Fri) or more before a course start date will not incur a charge.
• Cancellations made later than 30 working days, but not less than 14 working days before a course start date, will incur a 25% administration fee.
• Cancellations made less than 14 working days before a course start date will incur the cost of the full course fee and any exam fee.
• Failure to attend a course will be regarded as a less than 14 day cancellation and your payment will be forfeited.
Transfer requests must be notified by email to:
1. To a different course:
• If made between 30 and 14 working days (Mon – Fri) before the original course start date the request will incur a 25% administration fee.
• Transfer requests received less than 14 working days before a course start date will incur the full cost of the course and any exam fee.
2. To another person:
• If made before 14 working days of the course start date the request will not incur a charge.
• Transfers to another person made less than 14 workings days before the course start date will incur a £75.00 administration fee.
Please note that the course fees may be adjusted when transferring the booking to another person if their membership status is different from that of the original delegate. DISA Membership and DISA Associate Membership are non-transferable.
Fees are correct at time of printing, but may be subject to adjustment as notified at the time of booking.