Associate Membership Criteria
Associate membership of the Association is open to any person who meets all the following criteria:
- • is responsible for or contributes to the implementation of Defence or Nuclear Industry security requirements;
- • is undertaking DISA training;
- • who is employed by an organisation carrying out work for or on behalf of HM Government
Associate membership will be for one (1) calendar year from date of joining.
Membership will cease after one year unless renewed.
Associate members of DISA will receive the following benefits:
- • attend all DISA training and associated seminars
- • receive discounts on Association training courses
- • receive e-news publications
- • attend the annual conference for day two only
- • have limited access to the Association website
- • attend industry specific meetings
How to Join
To apply to become an Associate Member complete the form which is incorporated in the Training Course booking form.